Mayor & Council Meeting
- Mayor & Council Meeting Calendar
- 08.18.2022 7:00 pm
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 18, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: 08-18-2022 Council Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +16469313860,,87079009757# or +19292056099,,87079009757#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 931 3860 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 386 347 5053 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 870 7900 9757
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kjZAiotSW
Public Comment Policy for Lambertville City Council Meetings:
- The Chair will ask how many members of the public wish to provide comment.
- Members of the public shall provide comments from the designated podium unless they request flexibility because of mobility issues.
- Members of the public shall state their name and address.
- Uninterrupted remarks and/or questions from members of the public shall be limited to three minutes unless additional time is granted by a majority of the Council.
- No person shall address any specific Councilmember nor any other person except by permission of the majority of the Council.
- No person shall engage in personally offensive or abusive remarks. The Chair shall call to order anyone who violates this rule.
- Members of the public who are present in person shall speak first. Members of the public who attend via Zoom will speak thereafter by raising their virtual hand and waiting to be called to speak by the Chair.
- The Chair or Councilmembers may respond.
Next series events
The series of events starts on 01.20.2022 and ends on 12.15.2022.