Municipal Court Municipal Court
Phillip L. Pittore Justice Center
25 South Union Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530
Monday through Friday 9:00 am - noon and 1:00 - 4:00pm
Phone: 609-397-0110 x61
Phone: 609-397-0110 x62
During the COVID-19 pandemic, municipal courts have canceled their in-person court sessions. With the use of technology, certain cases may be able to be heard and adjudicated remotely. It is advised that you contact the court to set up a video court proceeding and provide your telephone and email address.
What can I do???
- Please check the history on your Park Mobile App and make sure you used the license plate of the car you were driving. The app will select your "default" vehicle if you did not choose another vehicle.
Make sure everything on the history matches the license plate on your ticket.
- Make sure you paid for your location in Lambertville and not some other town. To avoid this issue make sure your "Location Services" option on your phone is turned "ON".
- If there is a difference between the license plate on your ticket and the license plate used for Lambertville (every letter, number and symbol MUST match) you may plead Not Guilty and complete a Plea by Mail.
- If you wish to plead Not Guilty and submit your defense through the mail, here are the steps to complete:
- Print the Plea by Mail on this website: lambertvillenj.org
- GO TO: departments - - Municipal Court
- Fill out the information with your facts in defense or explanation
- Attach a copy of your Park Mobile history to your Plea By Mail
- Send the Plea by Mail and attachments to:
Lambertville Municipal Court
25 S. Union Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530
Please mail your information to the court only. Do Not Email or Fax. Your case will be scheduled for review by the Judge. You do not need to appear in person.
Allow 3 to 4 weeks for scheduling.
You may check the status of your ticket by going to www.njmedirect.com
If you are found guilty, you will receive a letter in the mail with payment options.
Municipal Court Information
Payments by Mail
Parking Ticket Prices (New PRICES Effective 9-21-2020)
Overtime Meter: Ordinance # 8-18.3: pay $36
Sweeper: Ordinance # 7-4.4: pay $26
Loading Zone: Ordinance #7-8: pay $25
All Title 39: including 135 and 138: pay $55
NO COURT APPEARANCE REQUIRED!
Lambertville Municipal Court ID (1017) now offers online ticket review to dispute certain moving violations through the Online Municipal Case Resolution System. By having a moving violation reviewed online, it is not necessary to make any court appearance. Simply visit www.njmcdirect.com and enter your ticket information to see if your offense is eligible, and select the option for Case Dispute. Eligible traffic tickets will be reviewed by the prosecutor and you will be notified with their recommendation. To see if you are eligible to have your matter reviewed online, please visit www.njmcdirect.com.